Saturday, October 19, 2013

Click click click...is this thing on?

Testing. Testing. It's been almost three years and no one has thought about shutting off the lights? Shit. Well then, looks like now is about a good of a time as any to resurrect this thing. A different direction. As much as things have changed over the last several years, some things have stayed the same. My love of family, beer, music and all things skiing have remained intact. So that is my focus. Beer. That truly will be my focus as we look forward to new posts. But I will certainly intermingle them with any new and cool music news and artists, as well as great epic ski lines I may draw over the course of winters coming. But really, you're hear because of beer. I mean, let's face it. The shit I make is at least twice as good as the crap you're drinking right now. I'm going to share with you the process of what I make, whether it's good or not, what inspires me, what should inspire you, and ultimately what should be in your glass from week to week. Be patient with me and you shall be rewarded with GREATNESS!

No comments: